Friday, September 11, 2015

something about me

My name is Annie. I've  chosen this name because Smooth Criminal was my favorite before. I listen it almost every day so I liked this name. I come from Jiangmen, Guangdong, China. Guangdong is in the south of China, just next to Hong Kong, and Jiangmen is a small city in Guangdong. As a result, I can speak not only Chinese but also cantonese. Like most of the children in China, I'm the only one kid in my family. But I have a little brother which is my lovely dog.

What did you think of me when you met me for the first time? Most of my friends thought I was a quiet girl when we met. Day by day they found that I wasn't that kind of shy girls. I think I'm a tom boy. I like doing sports a lot thought I'm not good at them. My favorite sports is tennis. I've played tennis for about fours years. Actually I prefer watching tennis games than playing tennis. I'm a crazy fan of tennis and my favorite player is Novak Djokevic. I've flown to Beijing specially to watch his match. I begin to play soccer recently for some special reasons that I can't tell you guys;(.

Also I like music very much. I like playing piano and singing very much. It's a pity that I don't dance well.

I'm a new ESL student in the NWS. I wish to get used to my new life ASAP and make more friends. Fighting, Annie!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment